28 Dec 2004

Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Mostly a pleasant city.. and in some ways I found "she" resembles European cities..Here is an image I won't forgetm taken next to the Museo Bellas Artes. Maybe it evens hints of the Argentinian spirit, standing tall and proud before Earth and Heaven, even when it's on fire! :-)



On a different note, on one of my tours of the city, I met with these families, who had come to camp in front of a government building to protest against a situation that affected them. (I believe it had to do with lodging or jobs in a less wealthy part of the country)



Unfortunately, I have no more interesting pictures of Buenos Aires, as my camera was stolen later in Paraguay.I also lost the pics on Esteros del Ibera,  as well as Uruguay and Paraguay. Shit happens!

No comments: